- Prescription medication like Tamiflu can help if started within the first 48 hours, but…
- Tamiflu and other similar meds are primarily indicated for kids over 2 years old, adults over 65 years old, pregnant women, and anyone with an ongoing medical condition;
- Increate your water intake;
- Eat chicken soup — seriously!
- Sleep 8-10 hours a night and take naps;
- Elderberry and echinacea are two herbs that help boost the immune system.
Flu is spread by respiratory droplets, so WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN and keep your fingers out of your mouth and nose!